Saturday, June 4, 2011

Two Months in California...

The two month mark will be on tuesday, but I'm going to go ahead and write this now because I'm sitting in my room with nothing better to do. LOL.

SO I am now on two months in glorious San Jose and I'm telling you, I love it here. I think I finally secured a job and honestly, taking a month to find one is not THAT bad. A month to find a job is not that bad at all actually. And it will be at Peet's Coffee and Tea which is fabulous because I know what I'm doing when it comes to caffeine. ;)

School is going really well. I feel as though I have found such a sweet calling... and I am making some really fantastic friends in class too, and that is always a bonus. I also have a boyfriend. His name is David and he is really sweet, totally kick ass, really laid back and easy going, and all around awesome sauce. He, like me, has a past he is in the middle of taking care of so we are pretty good support for one another. Plus, we have a lot in common... and a lot that we differ on so he keeps me on my toes. ^_^

Now, a lot of you are going to read this and be like "Whoa girl. You're still married and just left two months ago. WTF?" And to this I say... I am only married on paper. As sad as it may be, I realized a while ago that my heart just wasn't in my marriage anymore. Not to mention Travis HAS a girlfriend now too and she WAS a mutual friend of ours. Not gonna lie, that stung me just a little bit, but what can I say? I'm the one who left and I have absolutely no business judging what he does to find happiness, just like he has no say in mine either. We are still friends, we do not talk about certain things, and thats that. We never asked anyone to take sides nor will we ever... so everyone should just simmer down, accept that BOTH OF US have new romantic interests, and continue to be our friends. <3

I guess my only complaint right now is that it's stupid cold still and it's June! *lol*

No comments:

Post a Comment