Friday, September 24, 2010

I think I like Blogger better...

So I am going to start posting here instead. Tumblr doesn't allow comments on my posts... or not that I see anyway. I am rather unobservant so maybe I just missed it? I dunno. Anyway, I want people who don't have accounts to be able to comment on what I write so... yeah. Here we are. I'm linking to the piddly 4 posts I have on Tumblr.

http://goddessofwicked.tumblr.com/

And we'll start fresh once I can think about something else to write about...

1 comment:

  1. It only takes a moment is my favorite post from you to date, because I can totally relate on a lot of levels the only difference is that you have the ability to push those through whereas I am just window shopping. GOOD LUCK!

    Your NorNeva Friend Chan!

    ReplyDelete