Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Drugged My Little Sister

Being an older sister is quite the adventure. Even more so when you have a single mom who works nights and you just so happen to be old enough to watch your kid sister while she is at work. Chaos ensued more often than not and made for some really interesting nights.

One such instance was when I was forced to drug my sister to get her to sleep. I had been trying for two hours, it was 10:30 at night, and my 15 year old mind was desperate. She was running all over the house like a tiny little blonde crack child. I noticed the bottle of Benadryl sitting on the bathroom counter and it hit me... those tiny pink pills make you tired. I know that I personally zonk out for a good four hours after I take one... so half would be fine for my sister.



But how to administer such a thing?

At 7 years old, there was no way she was just going to swallow a pill that I had given her. I mean, I tried. But she absolutely refused. She knew what I was trying to do and there was NO way she was going to miss out on torturing me and possibly getting me into trouble by "allowing" her to stay up late. I needed to be sneaky. I needed to be...

NINJA.

So, I took the half of the little pink pill and I crushed it to bits using the bottle. Then I pulled out a slice of the no-bake cheesecake that I had made earlier, cleverly scooped the strawberry topping off and sprinkled this "sleep powder" all over the cheese cake. I placed the strawberry topping back over the cheesecake and tempted my bouncing sister off the living room couch into the dining room to eat what would presumably knock her obnoxious little ass out.

"It tastes funny." she said... but, as any 7 year old will do, she inhaled the whole thing. And conked out 25 minutes later. Granted, it was now almost 11:30, but it accomplished what I couldn't. Gotta love those pills.

I was the master at revenge too. I have duct taped my sister up completely and left her there on the floor for 10 minutes while I stepped outside. She genuinely thought I had left her and was completely panicked when I came back in. I have dumped ice water all over her when she was being a complete brat. I fed her a vomit flavored jelly bean and told her it was tutti frutti. She fell for lots of food pranks.

I have also scared the hell out of her numerous times. My favorite time however was one night when she herself was 12. She had a friend over for the night and my mom was working a little late so she asked me to drive out and check on her and her little friend. We lived in a double wide (haha) out in the country on a few acres so it was dark and quiet and the perfect time to terrorize her.

I had some one with me (though I cannot remember who) and we decided on the way over that we were going to park a bit away from the drive way and sneak up to the house on foot to bang on the window. But as we were sneaking up, I realized that we could just bang on the walls and it would resonate through the whole house. So thats what we did. My friend went to the back and starting BEATING the walls with their fists... and when I joined in, it sounded downright terrifying. We stopped for a second and listened. My sister and her friend were screaming inside. Oh, they were scared. So we continued to beat on the walls, walking a full circle around the house until I finally decided that we needed to go in and make sure they hadn't keeled over and died.

My sister and her friend had barricaded themselves in her room and were both brandishing butcher knives in the air as I pushed open the door. I was laughing so hard I nearly peed myself.

I think I may have scarred her for life. ^_^

(P.S. please do not think I am evil. My little sister was a complete butthead and most things I did to her were for retaliation purposes only and not just to pick on her. That being said, I love you Snotrag) :)

1 comment:

  1. i think we need to have a little chat taryn lynn.

    ReplyDelete